Google Docs With JAWS And MAGic Lesson Two - Objectives
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks as they relate to using Google docs with JAWS and MAGic:
- How to select text by word and character.
- How to apply the Bold, Italic and Underline attributes.
- How to apply Heading styles to text.
- How to left, center and right justify text.
- How to download a Google Docs document to your hard drive in another format.
- How to immediately view your Google Docs document in Microsoft Word.
- How to add a comment to a document and read the comments of others.
- Collaboration with others.
- How to rename or remove a file from Google Drive.
- How to view files shared with you and add those files to your Google Drive.
- How to share a document from Google Drife or from within the document itself.
- Braille displays and Google Docs.
Conclusion and Contact Information page