JAWS Training for Teachers and AT Trainers - Lesson Ten
Surf's Up! Surfing the Internet with JAWS and MAGic
Learn to use JAWS® screen reading software and MAGic® screen magnification software to read and navigate the Internet.
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks, as they apply to users of screen reading software or screen magnification software:
- Different parts of the Internet Explorer® window
- Differences between Internet Explorer and Firefox®
- What is Surf's Up?
- Begin using JAWS to read text on Web pages
- Use the JAWS list of links
- Use the JAWS list of headings
- Explain one or two of the differences between how JAWS and MAGic read Web pages and interact with each other when running together
- JAWS navigation quick keys
- Different types of hyperlinks
- Pictures or images on the Web - used for pictures only or pictures that are also links
Conclusion and Contact Information page