JAWS Tool Belt Lesson Two - Objectives
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks as they relate to the many tools available in your JAWS tool belt:
- Customize a web page with Flexible Web
- Convenient OCR
- How to select text between a temporary place marker and the cursor in Microsoft Word.
- JAWS List of running applications (Window List)
- List System Tray icons.
- How to pass a keystroke directly to the active application.
- How to select a special symbol to print.
Conclusion and Contact Information page